If anyone needs to remember this it’s me! I spend so much time looking at adorable crafts and DIYs other bloggers are doing to beautify their homes, and I then all I think about is how much I’d like to be able to have a house of my own (instead of a little apartment). But it’s when we remember all the blessings we do have, and are thankful for all the things God has given us, it’s a lot easier to be happy!
So, here are 10 things I’m thankful for today (in no particular order):
- My darling baby boy (he is seriously SO cute!)
- My super supportive husband
- A job
- An awesome mom who watches Davian so that I can go to work
- My rockin’ mom-mobile (a.k.a my SUV) that gets me everywhere I need to go
- A sweet laptop to do graphic design
- My membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- A college education
- A cozy place to fall asleep each night
- The warm weather (I can finally go out and play tennis again)
Today, instead of thinking about all the things you don’t have, remember your blessings! What are some things you’re grateful for?