Create & Share DIY and Recipe Party {45} - Designs By Miss Mandee

Create & Share DIY and Recipe Party {45}

C&S Link Party

Hey everyone! We are so excited to have you here today. We just can’t get enough of all your cute projects and yummy recipes—what can we say. So, let’s get to it!

C&S Link Party

Our Projects

Your lovely features:

Most Viewed

(featured on all 4 blogs)

A-Boozy-Shamrock-Shake-for-adults-and-perfect-for-St.-Patricks-Day-cookingwithcurls.com_

//  Boozy Shamrock Shake  – Cooking With Curls  //

My Favorites

C&S Favorites 25

//  Kitty Cat Trio – Our Peaceful Planet  //
//  Healthy Gingerbread Muffins  – To Simply Inspire //
//  How to Make Your Own Knotted Jute Bottles – Making it in the Mountains  //
//  Grasshopper Ice Cream Drink – Bitz & Giggles  //
//  Mini White Chocolate Cheesecakes – Something Sweet  //

Ok, I’m a sucker for kitties! Just look at those sweet little things—so cute! And (as you probably know by now) I am somewhat of a dessert fiend. I’d love to sit down with one of those white chocolate cheesecake rolls and that grasshopper shake—pure heaven.

Be sure to check the other blogs to see if your project was featured. And don’t forget to follow my Pinterest board to see all these lovely features and more favorites each week!

Also, we have some sad news this week: our dear friend, Paige will no longer be hosting this link up with us anymore. So, that leaves us with an open spot. If you’d like to join us as one of our lovely hostesses, fill out this form, and let us know what you’ve got.

Follow Designs By Miss Mandee’s board Create & Share Party Favorites on Pinterest.

Be sure to join us every Tuesday at 7:00 PM (MST)

Well, what do you say? Let’s GET THIS PARTY STARTED, shall we!?!

Designs By Miss Mandee

Alright, now get to linking up the crafts and recipes you’ve been working on this week! Here’s the details:

★ Link up anything you’ve created and blogged, be it recipes, crafts, printables, tutorials, so long as they are appropriate.
★ Please link to your specific post, and not your entire blog.
★ Link up to three posts, but no more.
★ Try not to link up the same post more than once in a six-month period.
★ Do not linkup Etsy shops, giveaways, or other linkups; your entry will be deleted.
★ Add my button to your blog, or a text link pointing back to my blog.
★ Follow my blog, so you never miss a thing!
★ Visit some fellow linkers, share the love.
★ And most of all, have some FUN!Get ready, get set, PARTY!

P.S. By linking up with the Create & Share DIY and Recipe Party, you are giving us permission to feature your projects and recipes on any of our social media platforms with a link back to you, as well as receiving a weekly notification of the start of the party via email.
 Loading InLinkz ...

8 Comments on Create & Share DIY and Recipe Party {45}

1. Simply Suzannes at Home
    March 3, 2015 at 7:03 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks for hosting another fun party, Mandee!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

2. Lou Lou Girls
    March 3, 2015 at 7:09 pm (2 years ago)

Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party. We pin and tweet everything.
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

3. Winnie
    March 4, 2015 at 12:12 am (2 years ago)

Thank you soooooooooo much Mandee for featuring my Mini White-Chocolate Cheesecakes
    ♥♥♥
    Have a great rest-of-the-week and thank you for hosting another great party

March 4, 2015 at 8:43 am (2 years ago)

My pleasure! Thanks for joining us Winnie!!

4. Kristi
    March 4, 2015 at 7:37 am (2 years ago)

Thank you SO, SO much for sharing my Jute Net Bottles this week!!! SUCH a nice surprise to wake up to this morning!

March 4, 2015 at 8:44 am (2 years ago)

You’re very welcome! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. 🙂

5. Peggy
    March 5, 2015 at 3:09 pm (2 years ago)

Mandee (or anyone else that reads this), I sent you a comment a couple of weeks ago about designing my daughters’ baby shower invitation. I have failed (and I don’t say that often). I can’t do it, I need help. Do you have a tutorial on how to create invitations? I’m lost………
    Thanks in advance,
    Peggy

March 6, 2015 at 11:46 am (2 years ago)

Hi Peggy!
      Oh no, I’m so sorry that your invitation hasn’t worked out the way you had hoped! 🙁 I’m afraid that I don’t Have any tutorials specifically about designing invitations. I know that learning how to use new software is a long and somewhat arduous process. If you would like me to design the custom invitation for you, I’d be more than happy to. I charge $30 for custom designs, so if you’d like to go that route, you can email me at mandeethomas44@gmail.com or book your project through my “services” page. Otherwise, you can check out Etsy or Creative Market for some pre-made designs.