They’re here! Back by popular demand (and because I myself found them quite handy), I’ve created some more digital calendars to dress up your desktop. Weather your looking to impress your coworkers in a presentation, or just want to add a dash of cuteness to your digital workspace, these 2016 desktop calendars are just the thing.
I honestly can’t decide which one to go with this year—I’m in love with all of them. I could always swap them out every three months, right! Which one is your favorite (if you had to pick just one–which you don’t)?
With 2016 just around the corner it’s time to reflect on the things we’ve accomplished in 2015 and set some New Year’s resolutions. Here are some of mine:
- Took my family to Disney World
- Drastically increased traffic to my blog (Yay! Thanks you guys!)
- Opened a shop on Creative Market
- Bought a house
- Went to Kenya on a humanitarian trip & painted a mural on the side of a school
- Start making our house our own
- Go to the gym at least once a week
- Learn to play a new song on the ukulele every month
- Get all of our photos into albums
- Become more confident in my sanding, staining, and painting abilities
Of course there are plenty more, but these are some of the fun ones (besides going to the gym—I don’t care what you say, lifting weights isn’t my version of “fun”). It’s crazy to really think about everything that happened this past year! Even though there have been plenty of struggles, 2015 really was a year to remember.
Enjoy your new, super cute 2016 desktop calendars! What were some of your 2015 accomplishments and 2016 goals? Have any unique goals? I love getting new ideas!
* I am linking up to these parties