This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. I wouldn’t recommend something that isn’t rad. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
What time is it? Game time! Weather you’ve got plans to watch a Sunday game with friends, or celebrate your child’s football team making it to the playoffs, today’s post has just what you need to satisfy everyone’s taste buds and show off your DIY skills! Download my free printables, and learn how to build your own snack stadium.
Snacking just got taken to a whole new level! From the Pepsi™ playing field, to the tiny flags, to the Skittles® packing the stands, this stadium has it all (I think the Skittles® in the audience have to be my favorite part). Simply download my printable designs, gather your supplies, and you’re on your way to making this amazing snack stadium!
What you Need
- Pepsi™ (12 pack)
- Skittles® (XL 41oz. bag)
- SNICKERS® Minis (40oz. bag)
- TOSTITOS® CHIPS
- TOSTITOS® Salsa
- My printables
- Cardboard (2 large and 2 small)
- An X-acto knife
- Aluminum Foil
How to Make
1. Print off and cut out football field design. Tape circles to the top of Pepsi™ cans.
3. Align cans in a 4×3 grid to look like this:
4. Cut out four pieces of cardboard: two large and two small.
(For mine, the larger ones were roughly 14″x10″ with the smaller ones 7″x11″. I also gave the larger pieces a slight curve to add to the “stadium” look.)
5. Wrap your cardboard pieces in aluminum foil.
6. Attach rows of Skittles® to your foil-wrapped card board using dabs of frosting.
(I just went with a random pattern, but you could reorder them to make a number or spell a team name)
7. Use more cardboard to prop up your stadium stands. (For this, I repurposed the Pepsi™ box by cutting off the ends, trimming them in half, and then cutting a slight angle). Wrap some more aluminum foil around these, and glue them to the back of your stadium stands.
8. Position the stands around the Pepsi™ can field, leaving approximating a 2″ gap. Fill in the gap with SNICKERS® Minis.
9. Print off and cut out your flags and “Game Time” sign. Glue flags to toothpicks, and arrange them around the stadium however you like.
10. Place a bowl at each of the four corners of the stadium: fill with TOSTITOS® Chunky Salsa and chips (my favorite are the TOSTITOS® Scoops).
11. Admire your handiwork: you are truly an artist!
Woot woot! Who couldn’t be pumped for the big game when they see this? I just love this stadium! Every little inch of it makes me happy.
Enjoy the printables! I hope I was able to provide you with some fun game day inspiration, and your party goes off without a hitch. With a snacking experience like this, though, everyone’s a winner. What is your favorite part about this snack stadium?
*I am linking up to these parties
My snack stadium placed in the top ten for this contest (woo hoo!!!). If you like it too, I would LOVE if you voted for it as your favorite!