This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. I wouldn’t recommend something that isn’t rad. #StimulateTheSenses #CollectiveBias
We are keeping the crafty projects coming this week! It’s the middle of November; and, while I know Christmas is still a way off, if you’re going to be making any gifts by hand, it’s never bad to have an early start. Today I’m excited to share a crafty little gift idea: perfect for neighbors, family, and friends. Make these DIY snowman car diffusers using essential oils and supplies you have in your craft closet.
Who wouldn’t love getting one of these cute little car diffusers and a bottle of essential oils for Christmas?
What You Need
- My Snowman Templates
- A Needle/Thread
- Poly-Fil (Optional)
- Hot Glue
- Ribbon or Twine
- Nature’s Truth Essential Oils
How To Make
1. Use my snowman templates to trace and cut out your felt pieces.
2. Begin stitching the two snowman body pieces together using a blanket stitch around the edge. Be sure to stitch in the ribbon/twine at the top of the snowman’s head.
3. When you have about an inch left, lightly stuff your snowman with Poly-Fil (optional).
4. Finish stitching the body pieces together. Finish off.
5. Accessorize! Use hot glue to attach the embellishments of your choosing (templates for hats, buttons, sweaters, scarfs, and more are included in the download).
6. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, and you’ve got yourself a super festive, DIY diffuser to hang in your car.
Not only do I love how these snowmen turned out, but I love how affordable they are to make. I’ve always loved making handmade gifts for Christmas, but sometimes it can get pretty pricy. I like that this is something I can make with materials I have on hand paired with a bottle of some lovely-smelling essential oils.
Over the years, I’ve been the recipient of all kinds of awesome holiday gifts incorporating essential oils: bath scrubs, soaps, you name it! This year, I’m excited to to pay it forward with these DIY snowman car diffusers. And Nature’s Truth has so many different kinds of oils available! It’s always so hard to choose which one to try next.
(P.S. When I was checking out, the cashier at Walgreens told me the eucalyptus one is her absolute favorite, so I think I made a good choice).
Have fun making these cute little snowmen! Who do you know that would love to get a handmade gift like this?