Die Cut Owls - Harry Potter Owl Post Part 1 | Designs By Miss Mandee

Die Cut Owls – Harry Potter Owl Post Part 1

For most kids, the school year is in full swing now. They may be stocked up on notebooks and pencils, but what about an owl? Everyone knows that the best way to write home is by sending your letter via Owl Post! So choose your favorite fowl, and make one of these adorable die cut owls for yourself.

Die Cut Owls

While I am a lover of just about all the cuddly creatures on earth, there’s just something about owls that makes them so uniquely awesome! Anytime I’ve been able to witness one in the wild, it has always been a memorable experience. They are just really cool critters!

Die Cut Owls

When my hubby and I visited The Wizarding World of Harry Potter a couple years ago, I remember the Owl Post really standing out to me. I loved the atmosphere in there and all the cute little owls hanging around! Plus, I’m a sucker for stuffed animals in general, so I just had to take this cute little guy home.

Die Cut Owls

Of course, you’re not limited to using these die cut owls only for Harry Potter themed purposes: that was just my initial inspiration in making them. Though, they would look darling as part of some Harry Potter party decorations or included in a Harry Potter birthday card design!

Die Cut Owls

I use a Cricut Explore to do my die cut designs, and I absolutely love it! For tips on creating fun paper cuts like this one, see the FAQ section on my website. Also, be sure to check out the other awesome Harry Potter freebies available on my blog!

Enjoy using my fun little die cut owls in your crafty projects! If you’ve been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, what was your favorite shop?

Die Cut Owls

8 Comments on Die Cut Owls – Harry Potter Owl Post Part 1

1. Mary Jackson
    August 28, 2018 at 6:51 am (3 weeks ago)

Thanks for the very cute owl designs, Mandee! I have a question you may be able to answer…or not. Do you know of a way to organize our designs the way Cricut does on Design Space. Like alphabetically, by theme, etc. I spend so much time scrolling down looking for what I loved and previously saved. If you have an answer, I’ll love you even more! Thanx.

August 28, 2018 at 8:54 am (3 weeks ago)

You’re welcome Mary! Unfortunately, Cricut Design Space doesn’t have a way to organize the files you upload (totally lame). So I usually have to just type a keyword in the search bar to find mine. And sometimes even that takes too long, so I end up just uploading the design again because I can find it on my computer faster than I can find it on Design Space (*face palm*). I know, it’s not a great organizational system. I guess for now, all we can do is make sure to organize our files well on our end in case they ever get lost in the Design Space abyss, haha.

2. Abi
    August 28, 2018 at 7:36 am (3 weeks ago)

These are lovely! Thanks for sharing. I’m not into Harry Potter, but these designs will be useful for many other projects..cards, Halloween etc.

August 28, 2018 at 8:55 am (3 weeks ago)

Thanks Abi! You are totally right, these lovely little owls would work great for all kinds of fall craftiness—Harry Potter-themed or not. ^_^

3. Charlotte Silber
    August 28, 2018 at 7:50 am (3 weeks ago)

so very cute

August 28, 2018 at 8:55 am (3 weeks ago)

Aww, thanks Charlotte! ^_^

4. Fern Barrett
    August 28, 2018 at 2:52 pm (3 weeks ago)

Love the owls. Thank you so much

August 28, 2018 at 3:34 pm (3 weeks ago)

You’re very welcome!! ^_^