I think it’s about time for a new Designs By Miss Mandee tutorial, don’t you? Today’s lesson is one that all my crafty designers are going to love! Find out how to make svg cut files for Cricut and Silhouette.
This is something I’ve been doing almost non-stop ever since I purchased my Cricut Explore Air™. Being able to create your own, unique cut files opens up a whole new world of possibilities! Since this was 98% of the reason I bought a Cricut in the first place (the other 2% being that I’ve just always thought they were awesome), I made sure to learn how to turn my design ideas into svg files; and now I’d like to pass this knowledge on to you!
The main tools you will be using are:
Now that you know how to make your own amazing svg files, you’re ready to conquer the die cut world! Well, at least most of it. If you’re interested in learning how to design your own print then cut files, be sure to stay tuned! I’ve got another tutorial in the works to teach you just that.
What will you use your newfound design knowledge to create first?
*I am linking up to these parties
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links.