This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. I wouldn’t recommend something that isn’t rad. #DipintoMeze #CollectiveBias
The days are longer, and it’s finally warm—time to party! It’s our first spring/summer in our home, and I’m so excited to start hosting get togethers outside. If you’re looking forward to a fun summer block party or laid back Memorial Day get together, I’ve got a fun, simple printable just for you. These die-cut butterfly drink markers are super quick to put together, and sure to add a cute, DIY touch to all your summer events.
These butterflies are definitely a step up from Sharpie on a Solo Cup, don’t you think? And, like I said, they are a cinch to put together. Super cute, affordable, and something your guests are sure to love—you really can’t go wrong with these.
What you Need
- My Design
- Card Stock
- Scissors or Cutting Machine
How to Make
1. Print off the butterfly template and cut them out, or use a cutting machine to create your butterflies.
(Hint: I’ve included 2 different templates depending on the rim size of the cups you’ll be using)
2. Fold your butterflies in half, and they’re ready to go!
Leave some pens or markers out for your guests to write their names on their butterfly and create their very own drink label.
If you’ve got a last-minute get together planned this season and want something quick, easy, and delicious, Chobani has just the thing: introducing NEW Chobani Mezé™ Dips! These dips seriously are the bomb. They are easy to serve: just open and pair with your favorite veggies or chips including carrots, red peppers, celery, pita chips, tortilla chips, pretzels, and more. And they are a really convenient solution: just pick up Chobani Mezé Dips in the deli section at your local Walmart.
Chobani Mezé Dips comes in 4 globally inspired flavors in 10oz sizes:
- Roasted Red Pepper (my personal favorite)– a sweet and slightly hot, mix of roasted peppers
- Three Pepper Salsa – a light blend of green peppers, chili peppers & jalapeno peppers with herbs
- Smoked Onion Parmesan – rich mix that combines bold onion flavor with nuttyparmesan
- Chili Lime – a tangy blend of lime and light spice, with ranch-style herbs
Now that you’ve got these beautifully unique butterfly drink markers and some scrumptious dips too, you’re ready to throw an awesome summer party! What summer plans do you have on the docket?
*I am linking up to these parties