Birth Announcement Cards | Designs By Miss Mandee

Birth Announcement Cards

As you may or may not know, I am pregnant with baby number two (and, might I add, quite pregnant at the moment). Now that I’m only 6 weeks away from my due date (woot woot), it’s time to really start getting things ready for the little guy’s arrival! That’s why, today, I’ve got a cute, new, baby-themed printable to share with you. These birth announcement cards are a simple, yet fun, way to give people the stats about your new bundle of joy!

Birth Announcement Cards

What I love about these cards is that you can print them off and get them all ready even before the baby comes. Because, let’s face it, we all have more time on our hands before baby’s arrival than right after! Once baby is here, all you have to do is fill in the corresponding stats, print off a picture or two, and you’ve got yourself some easy peasy birth announcements all ready to go!

Birth Announcement Cards

When I was putting these together, I realized they could also be used as “baby prediction cards.” It’s always fun to gather predictions from family members and friends on when they think the baby will be born and how big they’ll be (my family tends to guess heavy on the weight and past the due date…they’re mean like that). The info I filled in to take these pictures are all technically just predictions (except for the name). So, as you can see, I’m hoping they’ll induce me early and that baby Elliott will be smaller than Davian was (yes, 8 lbs 10 oz is smaller than Davian was).

Birth Announcement Cards

I hope you enjoy the new printable! If you or someone you’re close to is about to pop, these birth announcement cards are just the thing you need. And, if you are 6 weeks away like me, hang in there! I feel your pain (literally: the back pain, the restlessness, the acid reflux, the sharp stabs whenever baby decides to suddenly switch positions—I’m feelin’ it all).

Birth Announcement Cards

16 Comments on Birth Announcement Cards

1. Lisa
    January 17, 2017 at 7:39 am (3 years ago)

Thank you so much for sharing! You have such a big heat and amazing talent :))

January 17, 2017 at 8:44 am (3 years ago)

Aww, thank you Lisa. ^_^

January 27, 2017 at 4:09 pm (3 years ago)

Thank you Taylor!

2. Brandy Jones
    January 29, 2017 at 5:48 am (3 years ago)

Love these, going to add these to my children’s scrapbooks!
    Thanks so much Mandee

January 30, 2017 at 10:00 am (3 years ago)

You’re welcome Brandy! So glad they will be of use to you. 😀

3. Bel
    September 27, 2017 at 1:55 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Mandy,

I am going in to deliver my first baby tomorrow 29th September 2017.

I have been looking for an adorable way for my husband to complete a birth announcement card to display for when we are ready to take first important photo memories with.

Your design was perfect to us so we immediately wanted to download it ready for the big day to send to family and friends.

Unfortunately I have been unable to download it as it displays a error message.

Would you be so kind as to directly email me the download to print today and gave in my badge ready to capture that all important information.

Kind Regards

Bel xx

September 28, 2017 at 8:55 am (2 years ago)

I just sent you an email. Best of luck with your delivery!! 😀

4. Amanda
    January 20, 2018 at 9:32 pm (2 years ago)

Hi! I’m throwing a baby shower soon and would love to use these as prediction cards. I’m also getting an error message, though. Would you mind emailing me the direct download? Thank you so much!

January 22, 2018 at 9:02 am (2 years ago)

Hi Amanda! The error message is just in previewing the document, you can still download the file without any troubles by clicking the download button in the upper righthand corner (grey down arrow). 🙂

5. click here
    August 27, 2018 at 12:36 am (1 year ago)

August 27, 2018 at 9:35 am (1 year ago)

Hi there! Sorry you are having trouble! I suggest taking a look at the FAQ section on my website for more information on downloading files off my site: it includes detailed instructions as screenshots. Also, please note, that if you are on a tablet or mobile device, you will need an app that can unzip files.

After looking that over, let me know if you are still having any issues, and I’ll see what I can do to help.

6. Katrin
    May 22, 2019 at 9:15 am (5 months ago)

Thank you so much for this awesome Birth Announcement. Love it.
    Greetings, Katrin

May 22, 2019 at 2:54 pm (5 months ago)

You’re welcome Katrin! I’m glad you like it. ^_^

7. Abbie
    July 6, 2019 at 6:46 am (3 months ago)

I love these designs! Thank you so much for sharing them! As I’m hoping to use them as prediction cards, could you advise me of which font to use, to add on a ‘Gender’ section that matches?
    Many thanks 🙂