Where are all my die cut lovers at? I’ve shared a myriad of hand drawn laurel wreath graphics in the past; but, today I’m excited to take some lovely laurel wreaths to the next level and give them physical form. Download a variety of die cut laurels, and see how to utilize them to make an awesome, totally unique wedding gift.
A couple weeks ago, I announced the opening of my new Etsy shop: LDS Temples By Miss Mandee. Being able to share my simplified temple designs with the world makes me so excited! And today I’d like to show you how to utilize these die cut laurels to create a lovely, DIY gift: perfect for weddings, anniversaries, and more.
What You Need
- My Die Cut Laurel Templates
- A Temple Cut File of Your Choice
- A Cutting Machine
- Card Stock
- Foam Mounting Tape
- A Pen
- A Frame
How To Make
1. Use your cutting machine to cut out two laurels of your choosing along with a temple designs.
2. Cut a piece of card stock to your frame size (mine is 8″x10″). Adhere the die cut shapes to your background using the foam mounting tape.
Hint: Use two layers of mounting tape if you want to give the design more dimension.
3. Add names, wedding date, etc. between the laurels and place the finished piece in your frame.
I’m a big fan of giving personalized gifts! I think it makes it extra memorable for the recipient. Now that it’s wedding season, I have a feeling that I’ll be making quite a few more of these puppies!
Be sure to check out my shop to pick out the temple design you need. I currently have all the Utah temples, and am working my way through the rest of the US. If there is a temple you’re interested in that is missing, be sure to let me know in the comments, and I’ll bump it up on my priority list.
Enjoy the pretty wreath designs! And have fun implementing them in your own DIYs.