Let the countdown begin! With 2018 creeping up on us, it’s time for some new calendars. Check out the new designs I’ve put together, and download your set of 2018 desktop calendars today.
Yesterday, my hubby was picking out a new calendar for his school classroom. He spent a good 45 minutes deciding which one would serve it’s purpose best. I don’t really blame him though: I know I spent even longer than that picking out my new planner for next year. I always get excited about new desktop calendars during the year as well. Maybe it’s just my nerdy side coming out; but, when I change out my wallpaper each month and see the upcoming dates looking back at me, it just makes me smile.
And now, a reflection on some accomplishments of 2017 and goals for 2018:
- Opened my LDS Temples By Miss Mandee Etsy shop
- Added one beautiful, happy boy to our family
- Started my SVG Cut File Design tutorial series
- Went to Hawaii for my 5 year anniversary
- Read 43 books (totaling over 19,000 pages)
- Expanded my Disney Paper Lantern series (including 4 villain lanterns)
- Began the process of re-designing my office
- Be more organized as a business-owner
- Be more organized as a mother
- Earn my Personal Progress medallion as a leader in the Young Women’s program
- Go on a fun vacation with the family
- Pay off a significant amount of debt
- Strive to have a positive attitude in situations where it is difficult
Enjoy your new, super cute 2018 desktop calendars! What were some of your 2017 accomplishments or 2018 goals?