I hope you’re ready for a positively magical new design! Today’s design freebie is another one especially for all my Harry Potter fans. If you’ve got a wizarding party in the works, or are looking for the perfect way to package that enchanting gift, then you’re going to love this new printable. Check out this spellbinding, one-of-a-kind Ollivanders wand box.
I’ve been looking for new ways to express my inner Harry Potter fan-girl lately. Not too long ago, I shared some die cut golden snitch designs. This time around, I wanted to do something a little more three-dimensional. I had a great time designing the look of this box and putting it together!
What you need:
- My Ollivanders Wand Box Template
- Cardstock (or other fancy, heavyweight paper: preferably dark in color)
- Bone Folder (optional)
- Craft Foam (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
How to Make:
1. Print the box design, and cut out the shapes.
2. Use your bone folder to make your creases. Glue the matching flaps to the top and bottom sections of your box.
3. Optional: Line the interior of the box with some craft foam and ribbon for an extra fancy look!
While I designed and made this box, I actually bought the wand itself from TNTCCreations on Etsy.
These boxes would be an awesome way to send witches and wizards home with a wand party favor! Maybe if you’re super crafty, you could even cut/sand a few wooden dowels and then have your guests design their own wands—then give them one of these boxes to keep it in. How fun would that be!?
Enjoy my latest, magical design! How would you use this charming Ollivanders wand box?
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking through my links to make a purchase, you are supporting this blog and the hard work that goes into providing free, quality designs.