I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! While warm weather and extended hours of sunshine are my favorite parts about summer, a close second would definitely be the summer treats: popsicles, shave ice, s’mores, and, of course, ice cream! So check out my latest design, and enjoy the guilt-free indulgence of some die cut ice cream.
After creating some cute pineapples a couple weeks ago, I thought it would be fun to do another “summery” die cut design. And what summer is complete without a nice cool treat?
Personally, I’m not too choosy when it comes to ice cream, but I do have my favorites. Here are my general ice cream guidelines in case you were wondering:
- Grasshopper cookie and cookies and cream are my go-to flavors
- I love the apple pie à la mode from Cold Stone
- Waffle cones are the way to my heart
- When it comes to soft serve, I’ll always choose vanilla over chocolate or twist
- I’ll try basically anything as long as it doesn’t have nuts or coffee flavor
For as picky as I am with my food, I’m pretty open-minded with my ice cream!
Have fun dishing up these die cut ice cream cones! What fun ways will you implement these designs? And what’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking through my links to make a purchase, you are supporting this blog and the hard work that goes into providing free, quality designs.