It’s that time of year yet again—time to toss the 2018 calendar in favor of a crisp, fresh 2019 one. And it’s always nice to freshen up your desktop as well! Check out the brand new 2019 desktop calendars I’ve created for your digital workspace.
I’m really excited about all three of these new designs! I can’t really pick a favorite, but luckily I don’t have to—I just happen to have three desktops at work. Whenever people walk by my desk and realize that I have a calendar for each background they tease me, but I don’t care—it’s nice to know the date, no matter which screens have windows open.
Around this time of year, I also like to reflect on some past accomplishments and set some new goals. So, here are some successes of 2018 and goals for 2019:
- Opened my Fairy Tale Cuts By Miss Mandee Etsy shop
- Started a full-time job at a new company
- Worked up the courage to start making video tutorials again
- Took a trip to Disney World with my family
- Read 50 books (totaling over 22,000 pages)
- Started creating new, Harry Potter themed designs
- Earned my Personal Progress medallion as a leader in the Young Women’s organization at my church
- Create something super useful and awesome for my followers (this is a top secret project right now, so that’s about all I can say)
- Make improvements to my back yard
- Continue to provide my readers with super cool, unique designs
- Go on a fun vacation with the family
- Pay off the solar panels on my house
- Use the time and skills I have to help more people
Enjoy your fun, new 2019 desktop calendars! What were some of your 2018 accomplishments or 2019 goals?