Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern | Designs By Miss Mandee

Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern

Ohana means family: family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. It’s time for another installment in my Disney Paper Lanterns series! Being from Hawaii originally, this is one that is near and dear to my heart. Plus, who can resists a cuddly little alien bent on terror trying to navigate his way in the human world? Catch the whole crew in this super fun Lilo and Stitch paper lantern design.

Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern

Since it’s warm and summery right now, I thought it would be the perfect time to showcase a lantern design based on a movie that takes place in paradise. Between the big, crashing ocean wave and the tropical palm trees, this lantern was just made for summer!

Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern

I really love Lilo and Stitch! The movie is packed with great characters, with a surprising amount of depth, the story has a lot of memorable, quirky moments, and the overall message the importance of family is just fantastic.

Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern

To learn how to assemble my paper lanterns, see this tutorial.

I use Adobe Illustrator for all of my designs, and a Cricut Maker to bring my creations to life. For tips on creating fun paper cuts like this one, see the FAQ section on my website.

Like most all my paper lanterns, removing the final design from your cutting mat is as much of an art as the cut itself, so be sure to go slowly.

Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern

Enjoy putting this cute Lilo and Stitch paper lantern together! Have you made any of my previous lantern die cuts, or will this be your first?

Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern

**All Disney-inspired designs on this site are unofficial, fan creations and not associated with the Disney cooperation.

11 Comments on Lilo and Stitch Paper Lantern

1. Charlotte Silber
    July 25, 2019 at 10:34 am (4 months ago)

Thank You so much. My granddaughter is really enjoying these little lanterns.

July 25, 2019 at 11:56 am (4 months ago)

I’m so glad to hear that! I hope she likes this one too. ^_^

2. UteLill
    July 25, 2019 at 1:38 pm (4 months ago)

Wieder wunderschön! Tausend Dank fürs teilen.

July 25, 2019 at 3:00 pm (4 months ago)

Thank you very much! Glad you like it. 😀

3. dawn tyson
    July 31, 2019 at 3:32 pm (4 months ago)

Thank you so much. love these lanterns your work is great and you so generous.

August 1, 2019 at 8:18 am (4 months ago)

You’re very welcome Dawn! I’m glad to hear that you enjoy my designs!! ^_^

4. Michelle Alfaro
    August 2, 2019 at 5:20 am (4 months ago)

Hi there, I wanted to ask if you have more Disney paper lantern other than what you have posted? I need help with some. My daughter is having a Disney theme wedding and I have been creating some lantern silhouettes by need help making them quicker. I needed 35 different patterns of Disney movies. I love all your Disney lantern creations. Can you help making my remainder lanterns on my list? if so how much would you charge for them? Wedding is in September of this year.

August 2, 2019 at 8:21 am (4 months ago)

Hi Michelle! All of the lantern designs I create I post here on my site. I make all the templates from scratch and they take quite a while to design. Unfortunately, I’m not available to do custom orders at the moment, but I do appreciate you thinking of me! Best of luck with the wedding plans. 🙂

5. Donna
    August 22, 2019 at 11:57 am (3 months ago)

Hello. your lanterns are beautiful. I have been trying to open them and save to circuit but it won’t let me open it. I tried to follow your unzipping instructions but when i download to my Mac it saves as .svg not as a zip. if you can help in anyway or if anyone can help, would appreciate it.

August 22, 2019 at 3:42 pm (3 months ago)

Hi Donna! Sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

If you’re downloading the files from Google Drive using the grey arrow in the upper right-hand corner (after clicking “Download” under the main image), then it will download all of the files together in a zip folder. Since you are using a Mac, all you have to do is then double click on the file (either in your download folder or at the bottom of your browser window if you are using Chrome). From there, you will be able to upload both of the SVG design files included into Cricut Design Space. 🙂

Hope that helps!

Mandee

• Donna
        August 25, 2019 at 9:01 am (3 months ago)

I think I got it! thank you so much. love your designs