Animal Masks for Halloween - Halloween Cut Files | Designs By Miss Mandee

Animal Masks for Halloween – Halloween Cut Files

Is it really October already? Fall is here, and that means that halloween is right around the corner! I’ve got lots of fun, crafty projects in the works for this spooky season, and today I’m excited to kick things off with these super fun animal masks: the perfect way to complete your Halloween costume!

Animal Masks

Aren’t these just so cute!? And they are great for kids and adults alike. They pair well with full costumes or even just a simple, colored t-shirt; and they’re much less messy than face paint. Make a few to hand out at a Halloween party, or put one together for a quick, last-minute costume for yourself as you greet trick-or-treaters!

Animal Masks

Animal Masks

I just made my masks out of cardstock, but you could definitely use then templates to make them out of a sturdier material, like felt, if you prefer.

When I set out to make these masks, I was only going to do three designs, but then I just couldn’t narrow it down, so I ended up doing six! And I absolutely love them all.

Animal Masks

If I had to narrow it down, though, I’d have to say that the butterfly mask has is my top favorite. Especially with the metallic gold paper I used!

Animal Masks

I use Adobe Illustrator for all of my designs, and a Cricut Maker to bring my creations to life. For tips on creating fun paper cuts like this one, see the FAQ section on my website. Also, be sure to check out the other Halloween freebies available on my blog!

Enjoy putting these animal masks together for your Halloween festivities! Which design is your favorite?

Animal Masks Animal Masks

14 Comments on Animal Masks for Halloween – Halloween Cut Files

1. Aniko Tarsoly-Kovacs
    October 2, 2019 at 6:16 am (2 months ago)

Oh wow!!My daughter will love these masks. Thank you very much. Afternoon we will make it!!

October 4, 2019 at 2:56 pm (2 months ago)

Yay! Hope you have fun making them. 😊

2. Debbie
    October 2, 2019 at 6:59 am (2 months ago)

Love your designs. Thank you so much!

October 4, 2019 at 2:56 pm (2 months ago)

You are very welcome Debbie!!

3. Margaret
    October 2, 2019 at 7:53 am (2 months ago)

I love these! I’m going to make a little bear mask from felt for my 8 month grandson, but I’ll wait until my 8 year old grandson visits this weekend and let him choose which one (or ones) he wants. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

October 4, 2019 at 2:57 pm (2 months ago)

That will be super cute! Yeah, these templates can easily be used to make felt masks. Have fun putting them together—I’m sure the grandkids will love them!!

4. kendell
    October 2, 2019 at 8:00 am (2 months ago)

Thank you for sharing your work so freely, the downloads are really appreciated

October 4, 2019 at 2:58 pm (2 months ago)

You’re welcome Kendell! I’m so glad you enjoy my designs. 😊

5. Mischelle
    October 2, 2019 at 8:03 am (2 months ago)

It’s always a happy day when I see a post from Mandee. Your kindness shows by sharing your SVG files for free. Mandee, you have reminded me that there still is kindness in our world.

October 4, 2019 at 2:59 pm (2 months ago)

Aww, Mischelle, you are too sweet! It makes me so happy to hear that awesome people like you enjoy the designs I put out there. 😀

October 2, 2019 at 10:04 am (2 months ago)

Thank you so much for the adorable masks! I don’t know which one to make first, they are all just too cute. Although I agree, I am a little partial to your butterfly mask. Your model if quite handsome. Let us know how is Cressida doing too. With your photo skills, we should be seeing some great pictures.

October 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm (2 months ago)

You’re welcome Kathy! I’m so glad you like them!! And thank you—I think he’s pretty handsome too. 😉

Cressida is doing great! I’m just loving every minute I get with her. It’s so fun to have a baby girl!!

7. Janalee
    October 3, 2019 at 9:29 pm (2 months ago)

These are adorable! And look at those blue eyes under the mask 🙂

October 4, 2019 at 3:04 pm (2 months ago)

Thank you Janalee!! Yes, gotta love those beautiful blue eyes of his. 😊