Minecraft Valentine Cards - Valentine's Day Cut Files | Designs By Miss Mandee

Minecraft Valentine Cards – Valentine’s Day Cut Files

Today’s freebie is one I think you’ll really “dig!” I’m gearing up for Valentine’s Day with some cute designs especially for the Minecraft lover in your life. So, grab a few sheets of cardstock, and make some of these adorable Minecraft Valentine cards!

Minecraft Valentine Cards

My 5-year-old son absolutely loves Minecraft! We don’t really have video games at our house; but, whenever he goes to Grandma’s, he never passes up an opportunity to play with virtual legos (i.e. Minecraft).

Don’t ask me why, but his favorite thing about the game is the little “creeper” characters. He even has a set of creeper pajamas that he would wear to bed every night if I let him. So, I knew that it would be a hit with him if I made some Minecraft themed Valentine cards for his Kindergarten class. And since creepers are his favorite, I had to feature them!

Minecraft Valentine Cards

Even though I’m not as big a fan of creepers and Minecraft as my son, I do think these little cards turned out pretty cute—particularly the pixilated heart!

If you want to include an inscription that ties in with the Minecraft theme, here are some Ideas:

• Be MINE
  • You are the BOMB
  • Will you be MINE[CRAFT]?
  • I really DIG you
  • You have CREPT into my heart
  • PICK me Valentine

Minecraft Valentine Cards Minecraft Valentine Cards

I use Adobe Illustrator for all of my designs, and a Cricut Maker to bring my creations to life. For tips on creating fun paper cuts like this one, see the FAQ section on my website. Also, be sure to check out the other Valentine’s freebies available on my blog!

Enjoy utilizing these fun Minecraft Valentine cards! Who do you know that would love to get a Valentine like this?

Minecraft Valentine Cards Minecraft Valentine Cards

12 Comments on Minecraft Valentine Cards – Valentine’s Day Cut Files

1. Margaret
    January 30, 2020 at 6:45 am (4 months ago)

I can hardly wait to cut these! My grandson is visiting this weekend and he is going to LOVE them! Thank you so much! I tried a year or so ago to make a Minecraft card and the best I could do was very disappointing. Yay for Miss Mandee!

January 30, 2020 at 8:38 am (4 months ago)

Yay!! This makes me so happy! I’m so glad you can put these to good use. 😀

2. Linda Mack
    January 30, 2020 at 7:07 am (4 months ago)

thank you sooo much. I thought my grandsons would be embarrassed to get a valentine card this year but you just solved that problem. They will love your Minecraft card!!!!!

January 30, 2020 at 8:41 am (4 months ago)

I’m so happy that my cards can be a part of your Valentine’s day! Have fun making them for your grandsons to enjoy!!

3. Tahlia K
    January 30, 2020 at 5:25 pm (4 months ago)

Hi Mandee,
    Are any of your free designs able to be imported into Cameo software? I just can never get the .SVG files to work in Cameo. I’ve purchased your designs before and they’ve come with a .PNG file, which was able to be used but that isn’t the case with the free designs. So disappointing!
    Thanks!

January 31, 2020 at 9:02 am (4 months ago)

Hi Tahlia! If you have the Designer Edition of Silhouette studio, then you should be able to use my SVG files. You just need to use the one that says “no score lines,” since, I’ve been told, Silhouette software doesn’t allow score lines to be placed in a file outside of their software.

If you are using the free version, then you’ll have to convert the files to PNG before importing them. BUT, with files that are layered (like this one), that probably won’t really work.

4. Catherine McCrory
    January 31, 2020 at 5:23 am (4 months ago)

Oh man, I just finished making 20 Valentine’s Day cards of my own design. Oh well, there is always next year! Thank you!

January 31, 2020 at 9:05 am (4 months ago)

You are on the ball!!

5. Jen
    February 2, 2020 at 1:14 pm (4 months ago)

Going to make these for my kindie class. They’ll love em♥️ Thank you

February 3, 2020 at 8:39 am (4 months ago)

That will be great—they are definitely going to love them! You are most welcome!!

6. Vanessa
    February 11, 2020 at 11:26 pm (4 months ago)

Thank you so much. We cut these out today and assembled them. My kids love them.

February 12, 2020 at 8:19 am (4 months ago)

You are very welcome Vanessa! Glad your kids enjoy them as much as mine do. 😊