Up House Die Cut – Disney Cut Files

Ready to soar away on a spectacular adventure? We are making use of all the colors of the rainbow with today’s design. Get ready to take your crafting to new heights with this Up house die cut project!

Up House

While designing my Up paper lantern, I had so much fun creating the house! But then was really bummed when I had to scale back the details so much, in order for it to work on such a small piece. Since then, I have been wanting to revisit the iconic, whimsical Up house, and today I’m excited to be doing just that!

Up House Up House

There are so many layers to this project that it can be a little tedious to put together, but the finished result is just over the top adorable! And the added texture/depth just make it that much more fun.

Up House

I use Adobe Illustrator for all of my designs, and a Cricut Maker to bring my creations to life. For tips on creating fun paper cuts like this one, see the FAQ section on my website. Also, be sure to check out the other 3D freebies available on my blog!

Enjoy crafting this super cute Up house project! Be sure to show off your finished product, and tag me in your posts (@designsbymissm).

Up House Up House

14 Comments on Up House Die Cut – Disney Cut Files

September 24, 2020 at 11:41 am (1 month ago)

Oh my goodness! Your detail is what makes this house really pop! I definitely want to get this one done. I love that movie, it is probably my all time favorite. My brain is like the dog’s – when I pop off to another subject I often say “squirrel” to let someone know that my attention has been diverted. Thank you so much for yet another terrific file!

• Daria
      September 24, 2020 at 12:06 pm (1 month ago)

Hello Mandee,
      I just saw that you have a new profile picture. My compliment, it is a really nice picture.
      And I also want to thank you for all the work you do in creating the cutting files. I do like most of them very, very much. They help me to bring a bit glamor into the life of handicaped persons during this bad corona times, as I cut for each of them the parts and they get it together with a nice letter. So I cut 70 of your flying keys and this will go out this month together with the fairy tail of the golden key, written by the Grimm Brothers.
      For X-Mas I prepared already the litle nativity latern for each of them and this will go out with a tea bag, an electric light and some warming words.
      I do this on a volonteer basis, so not commercial.

So thanks for all your inspirations and good ideas.
      regards, Daria

September 24, 2020 at 4:53 pm (1 month ago)

Thanks for noticing my new pic! 😉

How fun! I appreciate you taking the time to share your story with me!! I think we could all use a little more crafting time in our lives right now. And I’m so happy to know that you are putting my designs to such good use to bring joy to others!

September 24, 2020 at 4:50 pm (1 month ago)

Thank you Kathy!

And I totally know what you mean! My brain is always going at least 10 different directions at all times—it’s way too easy to get distracted. The worst is when I’m cleaning the house. I end up getting 15 different things done, but not the chore I started. 😂

2. Germaine
    September 24, 2020 at 12:12 pm (1 month ago)

Thank you so much for the UP HOUSE – it’s my all-time favorite Disney animation movie – I cry every time I watch it and I know the story by heart… I love the characters and the music, again thank you so much for your creation of the House – have a wonderful day

September 24, 2020 at 4:54 pm (1 month ago)

I’m so glad you like it!! The movie really is something special. 😊

3. Germaine
    September 24, 2020 at 12:14 pm (1 month ago)

Just wondering if you take suggestions for your creations

September 24, 2020 at 4:54 pm (1 month ago)

I’m always open to hearing what people would like to see next!

4. maman-cocci
    September 26, 2020 at 1:22 am (4 weeks ago)

C’est magnifique (comme toujours).
    Merci pour ce partage

September 28, 2020 at 10:05 am (4 weeks ago)

Thank you !! 😊

5. Andrea L Clark
    October 1, 2020 at 7:39 pm (3 weeks ago)

I love this! Thank you!!

October 1, 2020 at 7:45 pm (3 weeks ago)

You are most welcome Andrea!!

6. Dave
    October 5, 2020 at 11:48 am (3 weeks ago)

Hi Mandee, I saw this and knew it would make a great first project for my Cricut.
    Phew! Just finished and it looks amazing.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    I just need to find a frame for it now.

October 6, 2020 at 10:22 am (3 weeks ago)

Yay! I’m so happy to hear that!! And great job—this is a pretty ambitious first project (lots of layers). 😀