Haunted Mansion Paper Lantern

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. It’s been a minute since I’ve added to my Disney Paper Lanterns collection. Well, let’s change that, shall we? Check out my chilling, new, Haunted Mansion paper lantern and add an eerie, elegant piece to your Halloween display.

Haunted Mansion Paper Lantern

This is a design that has been requested multiple times. I wasn’t really planning on doing any ride/attraction-based lantern designs at the moment; but, you spoke and I listened!

Haunted Mansion Paper Lantern

There are so many elements that could have been included in this design that it was really difficult to narrow it down! But I knew I really wanted this lantern to maintain the “house” shape all the way around, and make it appear as if you are simply looking through the windows. I had to take out some of the really fine detail work in order for my Cricut to handle it, which was unfortunate; but, overall, I’m really pleased with the results!

Haunted Mansion Paper Lantern

To learn how to assemble my paper lanterns, see this tutorial.

I use Adobe Illustrator for all of my designs, and a Cricut Maker to bring my creations to life. For tips on creating fun paper cuts like this one, see the FAQ section on my website.

Like most all my paper lanterns, removing the final design from your cutting mat is as much of an art as the cut itself, so be sure to go slowly. If you run into any trouble, be sure to check out this video for more tips!

picHaunted Mansion Paper Lantern

Enjoy making my Haunted Mansion paper lantern! I hope you like the wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills.

Haunted Mansion Paper Lantern Haunted Mansion Paper Lantern

**All Disney-inspired designs on this site are unofficial, fan creations and not associated with the Disney corporation.

13 Comments on Haunted Mansion Paper Lantern

1. Charlotte Silber
    October 15, 2020 at 3:08 pm (1 week ago)

Thank you so much. You are so sweet to give this to us. Love it, and you are very talented.

October 15, 2020 at 3:11 pm (1 week ago)

You are too kind Charlotte! Thank you. ❤️

• Valerie Roberts
        October 16, 2020 at 9:59 am (1 week ago)

Hello, Do you sell these by chance. They are amazing.

October 19, 2020 at 9:40 am (6 days ago)

Thanks Valerie! At this time, I don’t sell any of my designs as finished products.

October 16, 2020 at 7:01 am (1 week ago)

Thank you so much for sharing another wonderful design. Your lantern is charming and the back drops you used in the photos are spooktacular. I love all things Halloween and look forward to adding this cute little lantern to my Halloween displays.

October 19, 2020 at 9:40 am (6 days ago)

Thanks Kathy!! It was a really fun design to make. 😊

3. Silkia
    October 16, 2020 at 3:00 pm (1 week ago)

I love this! I would love to see it in the other versions as well. I’m a huge fan of the Phantom Manor at Disneyland Paris and if I could have one for a lantern that’s the one I would choose. I love second empire houses and that one stole my heart. Love your work! I can’t wait to get my hands on some materials to actually make one for the side table in my reading corner.

4. Tammy
    October 17, 2020 at 12:00 pm (1 week ago)

Your designs are amazing! This is my favorite ride at Disney World. Thanks for sharing

October 19, 2020 at 9:41 am (6 days ago)

You are very welcome! You have good taste in rides. 😊

5. auntie em
    October 22, 2020 at 2:37 am (3 days ago)

Your lanterns are so intricate and amazing. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful designs!

October 22, 2020 at 10:11 am (3 days ago)

Thank you so much! I’m glad you like them. 😊

6. Bunny
    October 23, 2020 at 2:34 am (2 days ago)

Love this whole series. I’ve made the nightmare before Xmas one, 11.5 in long, and I sliced this one to make it 11.5 tall, it came out super cute.

Crossing my fingers for a black cauldron or 100 Dalmatians lantern next ^_^

October 23, 2020 at 10:32 am (2 days ago)

How fun! I’m so glad you are enjoying my lantern designs!!

I’ve been getting that 101 Dalmatians request a lot lately, so I’ll definitely bump it up on the list. 🙂