Well, 2020 was certainly a memorable year: maybe not memorable in all the ways we had hoped. Hopefully, we’ve got nowhere to go but up from here! Whatever curveballs are headed our way, you can take comfort in the consistency of my fabulous calendars. Spruce up your workspace with these 2021 desktop calendars! I’ve been designing desktop calendars for six years now! I just find it so nice to have a pretty digital backdrop, and a handy calendar to glance at.
Around this time of year, I also like to reflect on some past accomplishments and set some new goals. So, here are some successes of 2020 and goals for 2021:
- Went on many little road trips exploring my home state of Utah
- Read 23 books (totaling 11,150 pages)
- Started my Patreon
- Spent a significant amount of time doing yard work and maintaining a garden
- Created “Make it With Miss Mandee” videos on a regular basis
- Took on some home improvement projects
- Greatly expanded my 3D design collection
- Continue to build upon the what I have already created: challenging myself with new design projects, adding to my Etsy Shops, and creating helpful video content
- Be better at journaling, and record memories on a weekly basis
- Grow this awesome business
- Find more reasons to get outdoors (year round)
- Take my family on a fun vacation
Enjoy your awesome, new 2021 desktop calendars! What are some of your 2020 accomplishments and/or 2021 goals?
*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking through my links to make a purchase, you are supporting this blog and the hard work that goes into providing free, quality designs.