Among Us Valentines – Valentine’s Day Cut Files

There’s nothing “suspicious” about today’s design freebie. I promise, they’re all just doing their tasks. Your gamer kids are sure to love these Among Us Valentines!

Among Us Valentines

In case you are not familiar with these little guys, they are from a fun online game called Among Us. Basically, you’re all little space travelers trying to work together to complete all the tasks aboard the ship. But, one (or more) of your crewmates is an imposter, and their goal is to discretely kill everyone else. Okay, I know that sounds pretty barbaric, but trust me,  it’s really fun!

Note: Don’t forget to set the score lines as such in Cricut Design Space and attach them to their shapes before sending through your cutting machine. I used a lime green color to mark the score lines, so hopefully that helps! If you’re having trouble with the score lines, check out this video.

Among Us Valentines

When the pandemic hit last year, my siblings and I started playing this game together every once in a while. Then, my oldest son got into it. He loves the game so much, that he has requested it to be the theme for his upcoming birthday party.

With Valentine’s Day coming up, I decided to make some cute little Among Us Valentines for him to give his classmates. Which one do you think is the imposter???

Among Us Valentines

Here are some ideas for sayings you could include inside the cards:

• Friendship is Among Us
  • Will you be my crewmate?
  • Don’t be an Imposter, be my Valentine
  • You can’t spell “SUS” without “US”
  • Being friends with you is an easy task
  • Did you sabotage O2? ‘Cause you take my breath away!

Among Us Valentines

I use Adobe Illustrator for all of my designs, and a Cricut Maker to bring my creations to life. For tips on creating fun paper cuts like this one, see the FAQ section on my website. Also, be sure to check out the other Valentine’s Day freebies available on my blog!

Enjoy making these Among Us Valentines! I hope you have as much fun putting them together as I did. Be sure to share your results with me on Instagram!

Among Us Valentines

10 Comments on Among Us Valentines – Valentine’s Day Cut Files

1. Coleena
    February 4, 2021 at 10:08 am (8 months ago)

These are so cute! Love your Valentines Day quotes, especially the O2 one. Fun, fun!❤️

February 4, 2021 at 11:07 am (8 months ago)

Thank you!! 😊

2. Julie
    February 5, 2021 at 6:31 am (8 months ago)

Adorable! I’m going to be a super cool grandma when I give these this year (’cause I hear about Among Us ALL the time!) Thanks.

February 5, 2021 at 11:18 am (8 months ago)

For sure! The coolest grandma ever!!

3. Mindy
    February 7, 2021 at 8:29 pm (7 months ago)

My daughter wants Among Us valentines this year! Thank you so much!

February 8, 2021 at 10:35 am (7 months ago)

She would get along well with my son!! Glad you can put these to good use. 😊

4. Melanie
    February 9, 2021 at 11:57 am (7 months ago)

Thank you so much for the Among us Valentine card patterns.

February 11, 2021 at 10:30 am (7 months ago)

You’re very welcome Melanie!!

5. Caryn Rothrock
    February 9, 2021 at 8:50 pm (7 months ago)

LOVE LOVE THESE!!! As I am beginning to create them for my daughter, I realize that the extra little “side note” paragraph that you always have down there for us cutter machine users, explaining the green labeled cut lines that need to be changed over to score lines and so on, is not there this time. I am going to try to give it a shot from memory and what you’ve taught me with your other posts, but in case others may need this information, I just wanted to bring that up!! I love so much of you stuff, I make just about everything you put out anymore. I look for new stuff almost every single day, hoping you have added a new project to work on!!! You are amazing!!

February 11, 2021 at 10:33 am (7 months ago)

Good catch! I’ve gone back in and added that tip for anyone else who might be confused by those weird little lines. 🙂

So glad you are putting these cards to good use!