We’ve just rung in a new year! Now, kick things off by freshening up your digital workspace. Use any of these three different 2022 desktop calendars to make your computer a more functional and enjoyable place.
Like these designs? Consider leaving a tip to show your support.
This is the seventh year I’ve designed desktop calendars! I just find it so nice to have a pretty digital backdrop, and a handy calendar to glance at. Around this time of year, I also like to reflect on some past accomplishments and set some new goals. So, here are some successes of 2021 and goals for 2022:
- Took a trip to Disney World with my family
- Read 27 books (totaling 11,976 pages)
- Started making enamel pins for my Patreon supporters
- Renovated my kitchen
- Created “Make it With Miss Mandee” videos on a regular basis
- Expanded my 3D design collection
- Bought a new house! (this was definitely the most unexpected and stressful event of my year)
- Continue to build upon what I have already created: challenging myself with new design projects, adding to my Etsy Shops, and creating helpful video content
- Go to bed at a decent time so that I can be more productive in the mornings
- Develop a better weekend routine
- Do more birdwatching and go on more walks
- Travel to Hawaii to celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary!
Enjoy your awesome, new 2022 desktop calendars! What are some of your 2021 accomplishments and/or 2022 goals?
*This post may contain affiliate links. By clicking through my links to make a purchase, you are supporting this blog and the hard work that goes into providing free, quality designs.
PamJanuary 4, 2022 at 3:33 pm (1 year ago)
I’m SO jealous! I want a new house and a trip to Disney World too. This time of year our driveway is covered with ice, and we’ve slid into the neighbor’s garage door twice in the past. I’m beginning to worry that I’m getting too old to manage a Disney marathon–but I still want to go. Where did you stay? We would like to move to Tempe to be near our daughter, but the housing prices there are exploding. Thank you for the update, and I wish you a very happy New Year.
MandeeJanuary 5, 2022 at 10:12 am (1 year ago)
Yeah, winter ice and snow can be scary!
We stayed at the Pop Century resort. Luckily, my little sister works at Disney World, so she got us a killer discount! It’s the first time we’ve ever stayed on site. 😀
Paola RodriguezFebruary 12, 2022 at 4:39 pm (1 year ago)
Again… Thank you so much! Beautiful work as always.
MandeeFebruary 13, 2022 at 8:58 pm (1 year ago)
You are very welcome Paola!