Tea Party Cake Topper – Party Cut File

It’s tea time! Time to put on some lacy gloves and make yourself a nice pot of your favorite blend. And to add a little something special to your celebration, I’ve got a tea party cake topper that is sure to impress.

Tea Party Cake Topper

Like this design? Consider leaving a tip to show your support.

I actually made this cake topper for my daughter’s birthday in the fall but decided to hold off on sharing it until now, since it seemed more fitting for spring. Now that the sun is finally starting to shine again, and the flowers are about to bloom, who wouldn’t want to don a fancy hat, eat little sandwiches, and sip a nice cup of tea?

Tea Party Cake Topper

Watch a short video of me putting this project together on Instagram.

This is, quite possibly, my favorite cake topper I have ever made. I just love the little flowers being poured into the teacups, and the shaker beads adding to the illusion of tea being inside the kettle—so cute!

If you are having any trouble figuring out which pieces go where, I will be sharing a short assembly video for this project on Instagram soon! Also, I’ve included a “layering order” key in the download, so hopefully that helps as well.

Tea Party Cake Topper

I use Adobe Illustrator for all of my designs, and a Cricut Maker to bring my creations to life. For tips on creating fun paper cuts like this one, see the FAQ section on my website. Also, be sure to check out the other fun freebies available on my blog!

Enjoy putting this tea party cake topper together. And don’t forget to share your pretty finished project with me on Instagram!

Tea Party Cake Topper Tea Party Cake Topper

10 Comments on Tea Party Cake Topper – Party Cut File

1. Helen J Roberts
    April 11, 2023 at 10:51 am (1 year ago)

Oh, Mandy! You have done it again. This tea party themed cake topper will be perfect for my cousin’s 73rd birthday as she is a diehard tea drinker and loves crafty things.

Thank you for another beautiful file!

April 13, 2023 at 9:05 am (1 year ago)

Yay! I love it when people know immediately how they want to use my designs!! It sounds like this will be perfect for your cousin. 😊

2. PG
    April 11, 2023 at 10:37 pm (1 year ago)

Such a fun cake topper! Which font did you use for your daughter’s name?

3. Surrey Cheesecakes
    May 10, 2023 at 11:29 pm (1 year ago)

The TEA PARTY CAKE TOPPER – PARTY CUT FILE is an excellent product that I would highly recommend. The design is beautiful and intricate, and the cut file is very easy to use with my cutting machine. The instructions included were clear and concise, making the assembly process a breeze. The end result was a stunning cake topper that added a touch of elegance and sophistication to my tea party-themed event. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely purchase from this seller again.

May 11, 2023 at 11:31 am (1 year ago)

I’m so glad that you enjoyed my tea party cake topper design!!

4. Sweet E's Bake Shop
    October 4, 2023 at 1:09 am (9 months ago)

This tea party cake topper is so cute! I love the little flowers being poured into the teacups and the shaker beads adding to the illusion of tea being inside the kettle. It’s perfect for any tea party-themed celebration!

October 4, 2023 at 11:04 am (9 months ago)

Thank you so much! It was a really fun design to make.

5. Mary
    January 29, 2024 at 10:36 pm (6 months ago)

Is there written instruction for this cake topper. Or a photo step by step not video. Also how big is the one you made. Sorry I am usually good at this

February 1, 2024 at 8:49 am (5 months ago)

Hi Mary! The design is sized quite large as-is (about 12″x14″), but you can size it down to whatever works best with your particular cake. 🙂 The layering order guide included in the download will be your friend when assembling this one.